Monitoring 1.3.2-beta1 with openfire 3.8.2 error - java.sql.SQLException: Invalid object name 'ofRRDS'

I have installed two copies of Openfire with exactly same plugins. One is in our dev environment, the other is in our DMZ for testing with partner use. the openfire version is 3.8.2 and the monitoring plugin is 1.3.2-beta1.

The statistics work fine in the dev environment but not in our DMZ, it receives an error:

org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.RrdSqlBackend - Error while accessing information in database: java.sql.SQLException:Invalid object name ‘ofRRDS’

org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.stats.statsEngine - Error sampling for statistics session java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open session [non exsistent]

any suggestions?

I have uninstall and reinstall the Monitoring plugin.

I also got the following error:

org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.pluginServlet - java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.graph.GraphEngine.populateData (GraphEngine.java:182)

at org.jivesofteware.openfire.reporting.graph.GraphEngine.generateSparklineareaCha rt (GraphEngin.jave: 445)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.graph.GraphEngine.gneerateSparklinesGraph (GraphEngine.java: 169)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.reporting.graph.GraphServlet.service (GraphServlet.java: 125)

at javax.servlet.heep.HttpServlet.service (HttpServlet.java:820)

Solved the issue. The DBA didn’t give the openfire DB ownership to the user. Once that’s corrected, a rebuild fixed it.