MultiUserChat Service - Queue full

Hi there,

I’m having some problems with my openfire server, to be more exact, in my error.log i get a lot of these:

2012.04.21 13:38:55 org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.MultiUserChatServiceImpl - Internal server error

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Queue full

at java.util.AbstractQueue.add(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.MultiUserChatServiceImpl.logConversation(Mult iUserChatServiceImpl.java:1140)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.LocalMUCRoom.broadcast(LocalMUCRoom.java:1130 )

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.cluster.BroadcastMessageRequest$1.run(BroadcastMe ssageRequest.java:69)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.cluster.MUCRoomTask.execute(MUCRoomTask.java:85)

Didn’t copy/paste the whole error, only the first part of it.

There are around 2-3 / second when this occurs, and in that period no connections can be made. I’m using the server in a web based game.

My guess is that the error is related to the lobby room of the game, in witch there are usually around 50-60 people, i don’t think there are clients spikes. the room has no member limit set.

Openfire version: 3.7.1

Also using punjab/nginx and most of the clients are connecting using StropheJS. There are also clients that connect directly to openfire from php using xmpphp.

Really need some help here.