Need help with SparkWeb

I have tried and tried to get this to work. Using Flex3 and getting 57 errors. Anyway wonder if someone would be willing to build one for me. Please let me know. Thanks.

I am not sure that I can do this, but if someone is willing to help me with this project I can pay them for there time. Please let me know. Thanks

what are you trying to do with sparkweb?

I would like to get it to work with our website. I have seen it on other’s and really like to look. I tried to build it myself and use openfire but I guess it’s a little out of my league. Can you help?

there really is nothing to build. just download the .90 version edit the html file to point to your server. make sure the ports are open for the type of connection you wish to use. upload the entire sparkweb folder to your web server. you should be done.

Thank you for your help. But how do I get it to connect to openfire?

that is all done by editing the html file. It contains code that tells it where, and with what protocol to connect.

Okay. Thank you for your help. My next question would be is how do you change the SprakWeb logo to my company logo? I am not sure I understand how to do that as of yet.

for that you would need to recompile the source with new images.

I am not sure how to do that part. I have downloaded the svn part and went to build my project. This is where i get lost. I would really like to try this but not sure how to complie. I have read all the how-to documents but still lost. Thank you for your help.