New Ant Target Patch for Spark

New Ant Target Patch!

Create a new folder patches in the base folder from spark and apply this patch!

Copy all your patches in the directory patches and build spark
ADD_NEW_ANT_TARGET_PATCH.patch (1680 Bytes)

I wonder can it work with Netbeans? I have my Spark dir in say C:\Spark and i have checked out the source in that dir. So i have inside of C:\Spark : /.svn /build /documentation /src build.xml

There is also build.xml inside of /build dir. After applying your patch it changes build.xml inside the /build dir. Is is right? Then i have tried creating patch directory in the main dir and in the /build dir, but this doesnt work. At least with Netbeans.

Yes it change the build.xml in the build directory. You must only create a patch folder into the basedir(“C:\Spark”) not in the build directory.

Then you copy the patches into the patches directory and build spark.

Example
drwxr-xr-x 8 michael michael 4096 2009-02-24 23:59 build
drwxr-xr-x 4 michael michael 4096 2009-02-25 00:01 documentation

drwxr-xr-x 2 michael michael 4096 2009-03-02 20:31 patches <- Patch Folder
drwxr-xr-x 8 michael michael 4096 2009-02-25 00:01 src
drwxr-xr-x 4 michael michael 4096 2009-02-25 18:22 target

ls -l patches

-rw-r–r-- 1 michael michael 15326 2009-02-26 05:00 NotificationsAlert.patch <- Patch 1
-rw-r–r-- 1 michael michael 732 2009-02-26 05:00 preferences_bugfix.patch <- Patch 2

I have tried like you described, but Netbeans is not applying patches while building and just builds the src version. Maybe it should work with Eclipse, but i dont like Eclipse. Wasnt able to attach a project to my existing svn files in Eclipse

Use the CommandLine :slight_smile:

Can you attach me your netbeans output?

I can attach it, but later, after the work. though i didnt see anything different in the output comparing to the unpatched build.xml

This is what i get with and without build.xml patch. Netbeans output.
output1.txt (2441 Bytes)

Hi

you need the patch.exe on your system. Download this file from:

http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/patch.htm

I have download the binary zip file and I have extract only the patch.exe to C:\Windows\System32.

After this it works on my system! :slight_smile:

Still doesnt work for me