New forum features

Hey guys,

A couple of new forum features are in place:

1. Custom avatars. You can now upload your own avatars. At the moment I have custom avatar moderation turned off, so don’'t abuse it.

2. Browsing history. Try the “Recent History” button in the upper right-hand corner next to the help button. It will help you get back to threads you’'ve recently viewed.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt! Any chance of getting a separate forum set up for the forum itself? I’‘ve run into a couple of issues here and there and don’'t really have a good idea of where I would post them. =)

Hi Daniel,

you may register another account at js.com, the forum for the forum can be found here: http://www.jivesoftware.com/jive/forumindex.jspa

LG

Matt,

Since these new features have been added, I dont get email notification for threads Im watching anymore. Did something else break?

Since these new features have been added, I dont get

email notification for threads Im watching anymore.

Did something else break?

Yeah. Just give me the old one feature back! Seriously, i dont have time to browse whole forums lately, so it was nice to get notifies ant read only watched threads.

Custom avatars, have noticed Have asked about requirements, suppose 32x32px PNG only?

We’'re working on the email watch problem now. Hopefully there will be a fix in place by tonight.

Also, it might be a good idea to have a feedback forum to report js.org issues in general. That would make it so that you don’'t have to create a new account on jivesoftware.com. Let me think about it for a bit…

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

I’'d prefer SSO, so you could put a link to the right js.com forum and there one needs to login again.

Or if you can afford a portal or portlet so one does need to login only one time.

LG