New install errors

I just installed the latest wildfire linux version and when I try to start it or stop it, I receive the errors below. Am I doing something wrong?

/opt/wildfire/bin/wildfire start

Starting wildfire

nohup: appending output to `nohup.out’’

/opt/wildfire/bin/wildfire stop

Shutting down wildfire

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/install4j/runtime/Launcher

These are the instal steps that I did per the documentation…

tar -xzvf wildfire_2_4_0.tar.gz

mv wildfire /opt

I looked in the nohup.out file and this is what it contained.

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/install4j/runtime/Launcher

Hi,

I wonder why you install 2.4.0 is you perform a new installation, but this should not be the cause for the problem you see. It seems that the classpath is not build right, could you please run “sh -x /opt/wildfire/bin/wildfire stop” and check the classpath or post the output here.

LG

The last three lines should match (except of the install-path):

Shutting down wildfire

• /home/jive/jre1.5.0_06/bin/java -server -Dinstall4j.jvmDir=/home/jive/jre1.5.0_06 -Dinstall4j.appDir=/home/jive/wildfire -Dexe4j.moduleName=/home/jive/wildfire/bin/wildfire -classpath /home/jive/wildfire/.install4j/i4jruntime.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/activatio n.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/bouncycastle.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/commons-e l.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/hsqldb.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/hsqldbutil.jar: /home/jive/wildfire/lib/jasper-compiler.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/jasper-runti me.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/jdic.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/jtds.jar:/home/j ive/wildfire/lib/mail.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/mysql.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/ lib/postgres.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/servlet.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/sta rtup.jar:/home/jive/wildfire/lib/wildfire.jar com.install4j.runtime.Launcher stop

• exit 0

I actually installed 2.6. I just copy and pasted the insall instructions. I downloaded the rpm and the install went fine.

I seem to be getting the same error. I installed 2.6.2 via RPM.

I’'m running RH Ent Linux 4. When I look in nohup.out it is empty after shutting down the server.