Newbie's questions on register/login exception

First, thanks for the great work on this open source.

I am a newbie here. I downloaded the source code of spark and try to register/login, but both of them does not work for me.

(1) When I register on “talk.google.com:5222”, I got stream:error (not-authorized)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.parsePackets(PacketReader.java:306)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.access$000(PacketReader.java:44)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader$1.run(PacketReader.java:76)

Does it means the google-talk server does not permit my local spark client to do the registration? or something else?

(2) I registered one account on “Jabber.org” since I got the same trouble as the one I got for google-talk and then try to login, and the I got the error message:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Documents and Settings\Zhijun98\Spark\truststore (The system cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:106)
at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:66)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.ServerTrustManager.(ServerTrustManager.java:62)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.proceedTLSReceived(XMPPConnection.java:12 46)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.parsePackets(PacketReader.java:313)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.access$000(PacketReader.java:44)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader$1.run(PacketReader.java:76)

Is there any quick hint on it? does it mean I did not use spark to register it and the spark has nothing for my login in the truststore.

By the way, the source code version is “spark_2_5_8_pki”

Thanks in advance!

I can only tell that i think truststore dir is for the certificates, though i have not such folder in my profile and i’m using secure ssl connection with my server (though a self-signed certificates).

Why dont you use the latest svn source? It should be in the trunk.

Thanks!

I am jusy playing around some source code of spark for now. I will grab the latest one. I found even some interfaces were changed.