No mention of Asterisk-IM w/ Wildfire 3.1.0

(other than the note saying to redownload the plugins due to compression of files)

Am I to assume then that Asterisk-IM still only works with 3.0.1 at this time?

• J

::Updated::

I see the filesize is unchanged from 3.0.1 (atleast as posted on the website)

Asterisk IM will work with 3.1.0, or at least it should, if you are having any trouble let us know.

Thanks,

Alex

::UPDATE::

The Asterisk-IM 1.1.1 plug-in did NOT work with clean install of Wildfire 3.1.0 (was skeptical given all it’'s past issues). The specific problem today being the (now longstanding) blank phone mappings page. However, the modified plugin (located in Asterisk-IM forums) DID pull up succesfully (can see phone mappings).

I’'m gonna populate my Asterisk box, setup up some users, try out Spark 2.0.3, and do some more thorough testing to make sure all is truly well with the modified plugin.

SOoooooooooo…

No, the Asterisk-IM plugin still doesn’'t work, but the modified version does.

• J

::edited::

Posted differences in plugin ‘‘compression’’ seems to have no ill effect

::UPDATE::

Well, after some thorough testing w/ 3.1.0…

‘‘Official’’ Asterisk-IM 1.1.1

‘‘Blank Phone Mappings’’ problem

(both from website downloads page, and wildfire available plugins page)

‘‘Modified’’ Asterisk-IM 1.1.1

Has the perpetual ‘‘on the phone’’ problem, everything else works… pitty

Asterisk-IM 1.2.0 Beta 2

Does NOT have the perpetual ‘‘on the phone’’ problem, but ‘‘Click to Dial’’ and ‘‘Call Contact’’ is now broken and immediately bumbs you out with option to reconnect. Also, there is problems with ‘‘Add Server’’ in the Asterisk-IM tab. Only was able to get it to work cuz old server info was already entered (even tho not shown).

Asterisk-IM SVN Build 5713

Gave up on trying to install Ant to build .jar

Downgrading back to 3.0.1

• J

The issues with the Asterisk beta sounds like it has to do with your database. Which one are you using?

Thanks,

Alex

Standard External Database on localhost, setup same as all other 3.0.1 installs using MySQL

( blah, blah, blah … MySQL )

• J

What are you seeing in your error logs with the beta 2 plugin?

Thanks,

Alex

Unfortunately, I’‘ve already wiped out my testbed with another load… so I don’‘t have those logs available anymore, and can’‘t remember what it said (2x loads back now). I’‘m sorry, wish I could’‘ve been more help on this one, I know it’'s still in active development.

Sorry,

• J