powered by Jive Software

Non UTF-8 content in WorkgroupSession.java

Hi,

I recently had to move to the IBM JDK for development and found out that it’‘s pickier than Sun’'s on the input files encoding. As a matter of fact, source/org/jivesoftware/smackx/workgroup/agent/WorkgroupSession.java fails to be compiled because it contains a spurious non-UTF8 character.

And the patch to replace the character…
utf8.diff (1938 Bytes)

I just found out there are other files with the same problem:

test/org/jivesoftware/smackx/packet/XHTMLExtensionTest.java

I didn’‘t fix it because I don’'t know how you want to fix the text at fault (some eñes in Spanish).