powered by Jive Software

OF 4.4.0 & 4.3.2 plugin manager

I realized that after upgrading to 4.4.0 the DNS records were wrong and that my user account under windows was without admin privileges, i don’t know how that occurred.

I uninstalled the entire OF server, cleaned the system folders and reinstalled 4.4.0, fixed the DNS information and now it seems to be working just fine, except the plugin issue, still unable to see the installed plugin under the server properties…or to that matter edit/create the plugin rule.

I will be away from my desk for a week, upon my return i shall address the log issue and sent it to you.

Much obliged for your kind assistance,

So, when you are back, can you make a screenshot of current 4.4.0 Admin Console and draw in what place you expect something to see? So far i can’t understand what you are missing :grinning: or you can do a quick test install of 4.3.1 version with fake domain and show a screenshot of it with an element you expect to see. That is if we are talking about HTTP File Upload plugin here. Which doesn’t have menus and only one system property as far as i know. Logs should be useful, but only if understand what problem we are trying to find.