Ofmeet + Spark

Hello

I installed Openfire 3.10 with the ofmeet plugin.

then i’ve downloaded the spark plugin and included it in my installation.

i cant see the ofmeet plugin under “Installed Plugins”.

Spark for Windows.

Did u restart ur openfire?

Hi all. Been a long time since my last post.

I am having the same problem.

I installed OpenFire 3.9.3 and the latest version of the OFMeet plugin. I can see the OFMeet in my plugins folder, but in my installed plugins in the web interface, nothing. When I installed it said, it might take some time to appear. I waited, and waited.

I restarted the service (openfire) and I rebooted the machine and still the plug in is not appearing anywhere in the interface, I migh be missing something, and have to admit, I am sick (brain is slow today) and tired (brain even slower today) - with 2 sick kids at home, so no rest in the coming days.

Any help or kick in the right direction would be greeatly appreciated. I could not download directly from the interface either. I needed to download and install manually, as if for some reason the interface is not updating properly. I did an upgrade to 3.9.3 directly from 3.8.2

Thank you in advance.

Jason

Hi Jason,

I think you need a newer version of openfire is needed. In the readme to OFMeet plugin is written:

PLEASE NOTE - You will need latest Openfire 3.10.0 to use this plugin. Use a nightly build or wait for the imminent official release.

Cheers,

Michael