Openfire 3.10 Jan 8th 2014 + Ofmeet 0.0.7 Could Not Start

One more question:

I’ve setted up everything (Openfire 3.10 + Ofmeet 0.0.7): tests with Chrome worked fine.

Now I’m trying to test voice and video chat using Jitsi client for Window 7 but it doesn’t work:

• When calling a contact (only voice), I get the message: Call ended by remote side. Reason: incompatible-parameters. Error: Offer contained no media formats or no valid media descriptions.

• When video calling a contact (voice + video), I get the message: Call ended by remote side. Reason: incompatible-parameters. Error:null.

Take in count that when I “call” a contact I do it to the XMPP address (name@server).

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Same thing here…

Actually, I’ve also installed OF 3.10 beta with the great Ofmeet plugin but I cannot get it to work.

I use Jitsi as the client software, I can have many people talking to each other with Jitsi but is there actually a way that a Jitsi user can call a “Web” user?

I cannot find a way to call from the ofmeet or candy to a Jitsi user. The other way is also impossible.

Did anyone manage to accomplish this?

Thanks

Works for me! Thanks!

Can you provide us with some details on how you did it?

Are you able to call external users(like the Jitsi Communicator) from the ofmeet web interface?

thanks

This response is for repeated requests to make a call from ofmeet with Jitsi client or Candy.

Openfire Meetings (ofmeet) is a meeting application and not a telephone. At the moment, it only supports inviting SIP telephone audio-only endpoints to the meeting. If this way of inviting Jingle endpoints like Candy or Jitsi client is acceptable, I can take a look at implementing it as a new feature. It will however depend a lot on what the Jitsi project have implemented or plan to do.

Hello Dele and thank you for clearing things up.

Just a sort question(and sorry if I am getting of the topic), is there a way that we can have a WEB page (webrtc, jappix etc) that can call a Client like Jitsi Communicator? When I try to call for example from Jitsi client to Jappix, I get some errors like “cannot find jinlge nodes or gtalk”.

Is there a solution on this?

Thank you

У вас не совпадают кодеки на клиентах. Установите одинаковые. Например:

You are not the same codecs on clients. Install the same. For example:

Codecs.jpg