Openfire 3.5.0

Hello everyone I have tried to upgrade the openfire 3.4.5 to the 3.5.0 but upgrade did not work.So I did a new install and everything whent very well.Ihave all the plugins install and working grate I have the red5v0.1.3 installed and working grate jwchat working.

But when I try to improt my clients data I keep getting the message the schema dos not match and wont import.Like to know if the new user database is that much different.

Like the new openfire3.5.0 its very nice cant wate to test drive as my public server

Bruce

Where are you seeing that the schema does not match? What specific messages are you seeing?

when I try to import the user.xml data from the from the openfie 3.4.5 to the rc2 that message apears!but is ok I am going to make every one reregister the user names anywhay tha way I can clean out all the inactive users at same time.I will be doing my first test run today keeping te old server as back server.If all gose well I will keep it running as the publice server.Like the new admin its very nice.and I got such a good install on the new install I think everything will very well.as for user data

they must have made some changes making the old and new different

Bruce

Where are you using this user.xml? UserImportExport plugin? =) Not that it looks like it’s going to be entirely useful to you at this point, but I would like to know what’s going on if I can do something about it pre-release! =)

Yes that right import export plugin is where I get the schema message I have used this plugin many times before.It has been very usful this is the first time that has happend.the My SQL database would not upgrade from one to another so I did the openfire 3.5.0 as a new install in a differentt directory witch went very well! As for export improt user the was no error messages that I could fined just a very short message the shema whas different and could not be imported so there was not much info to go sorry it could not be info to help.I like the new server it is very nice .my system imfo is wnxp duel channel duplex lan amd xp duplex channel core just so you have all the info that I have

Bruce

Minor bug. Just got to the end of an install, verifying everything as we go, I got:

HTTP ERROR: 500INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR

RequestURI=/setup/setup-finished.jsp

Caused by:

java.lang.NullPointerException
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.setup.setup_002dfinished_jsp._jspService(setup_002dfinished_jsp.java:74)
     at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1093)
     at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)
     at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
     at org.jivesoftware.util.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:65)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
     at org.jivesoftware.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:41)
     at org.jivesoftware.admin.PluginFilter.doFilter(PluginFilter.java:69)
     at org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:98)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:360)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:726)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:206)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:505)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:828)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:514)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)
     at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:395)
     at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:450)