OpenFire 3.7.1 Groups not updating

I have set a specific group that was presented to a group, now set to Disable contact list group sharing

Yet people that are in the groups still see the group.

We thought it would just be you needed give the server time to procecss, but after a week the group still appears.

This is common when disabling groups, there is a lag. Why and what setting can I use to affect it.

When enabling new groups, its instant… every time.

I have tried a reboot.

I have tried a cache clear of all the components listed.

Openfire on redhat with SQL 2008 as a back end.

I have tried multi

It works fine with the embedded database. So this is either has something with AD or SQL 2008, i suppose.