I have set OF with the below properties:
Also each User is defined with a Unique Resource, and their no duplication of Users in OF admin console Sessions, so no risk that OF send them to another Resource(I think)
A better scenario that migth descibe my case, I have 2 chat Users, User1 and User2.
User1 send a Message to User2:
- User2 Receive the Message when both are online and have Internet Connection.
- User2 loses his Internet Connection:
- After 10 sec:
- OF will set User2 status as Offline,
- messages sent to User2 will be stored once he is offline for OF.
- Once He’s back online again OF will resend him offline messages.
- In those 10 secs, User2 is still online for OF also for User1 (but effectively he has no** Internet Connection**):
- OF is still considering him as online
- messages are not stored as offline,
- messages not delivered to User2 when he got his Internet Connection back.