Openfire 4.2.2 with Monitoring Service 1.5.9

Hello! We’ve recently upgraded to Openfire 4.2.2. It is installed on a Windows 2012 R2 machine with Microsoft SQL as the database (installed on another Server 2012 R2 machine). Even before I upgraded, on version 4.2.1, I could never get the Monitoring service working. I can see active conversations under the Archive tab but when I go and try and search the archive with “Any” selected it pulls nothing. Also, under Index Settings it shows 0 total messages archived. I rebuilt the index but still haven’t gotten anything. Any suggestions?

Also, I read somewhere that there should be an ofarchivemessage table in my DB, but I’m not seeing it.

Conversation between me and another user…

Archive Settings…
Microsoft SQL tables…

I bet the archive table was not created. you can go into the plugin folder and locate the sql script. from there you can find the table name and confirm its not there. if its not, then manually run the sql script to create the required tables.

Thanks for the tip. Found the ‘monitoring_sqlserver’ script in Program Files. When I execute it on the sql server I get this error. I’m guessing I need to replace ofVersion with something?