Openfire admin credentials

Hi,

I am having problems with admin credentials on Windows. Basically, whatever I do to set the admin credentials in the admin console at setup, I can’t log in. I have tried skipping the admin setup (thus defaulting to username admin / password admin). I have also tried using mysql as a backend database, and viewing how the admin credentials are stored in ofuser:

±---------±--------------±------------------±--------------±--------------- —±-------------±-----------------+
| username | plainPassword | encryptedPassword | name | email | creationDate | modificationDate |
±---------±--------------±------------------±--------------±--------------- —±-------------±-----------------+
| admin | admin | [NULL] | Administrator | admin@example.com | 0 | 0 |

I suspect there may be a bug in the password validation (although I may well have missed something!). It’s a bit of a showstopper, as I can’t access the admin console. Very grateful fof any help or useful suggestions!

Ave.

I suggest you read the announcements

Yup - saw the other post (doh!)! At the risk of making myself seem even more dense … where are the announcements?!?

Ave.

yellow bar at the top of the community

ScreenShot004.jpg