Openfire/Administrator site account password change problem XP sp3

Hi,

Our company has currently changed the windows domain administrator account to a new administrator account name and new password. We were successfully able to log on the primary servers with new administrator account and password. The OpenFire server with XP sp3 was also able to be done, but the OpenFire adminstrator site at the profile settings page where you change the administrator account and password keeps giving the following error after the change is done when testing. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Openfire 3.6.0 [Jun 2, 2009 8:27:54 PM]
Admin console listening at:

Starting Monitoring Plugin
javax.naming.InvalidNameException: : [LDAP: error code 34 - 0000208F: NameErr: DSID-031001A5, problem 2006 (BAD_NAME), data 8350, best match of:
‘DC=’

Embedded DB or external? If external, perhaps you could go into the DB and change the user name value of the admin account? Just a thought. Unfortunately I don’t know the schema well enough to tell you what table holds that value. I’m not sure of which version they started moving stuff from the xml file to the DB either. The current version is the only version that I’ve been exposed to. Have you checked the xml file to see if it contains any user name values in the section? Sorry if I’m waaay off here but sometimes it’s better to have some sort of answer/thought than none at all. Best of luck to you.