Openfire Meetings Planner not enabled?

Hi,

I’ve installed the Openfire Meetings and the Openfire Focus Provider plugins.
Everything is working as expected but I cannot use the Planner(Meetings->Planner).

It shows “No planned meetings available”.

Is there a way I can enable it?
Thanks

PS:
Openfire 4.2.3
Openfire Focus Provider: 0.9.4
Openfire Meetings : 0.9.4

Planner only works with bookmarked meetings. Install bookmarks plugin and create some meeting bookmarks for your users.

Hi Dele,

I’ve installed the plugin, then went to Server->Bookmarks and created some Group Chat Bookmarks but I do not know what else is needed. The plugin is not documented properly.
Can you please help with a small step-by-step configuration?

The plugin is not documented properly.

We need help. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Can you please help with a small step-by-step configuration?

What are you trying to achieve?

Hi Dele,

I need actually to do the following:
Some allowed Domain users can create Openfire Meeting rooms. These users should also be able to invite outsiders, users that are not a member of the domain. That’s why I need the Planner so that the members can notify and invite the users(internal and external).

I then want to install jigasi and connect our PBX. I also need to enable the Screensharing for firefox(it works with the latest jitsi-meet).

These users should also be able to invite outsiders, users that are not a member of the domain

The planner will currently not do what you need as it can only send emails to openfire users or group members that have email addresses. It also requires you to configure your openfire email sender and can use the provided calendar for a one-off meeting or a CRON trigger for a re-occurring meeting like every Tuesday at 4pm for example. It will do your internal users, but not the external ones.

I then want to install jigasi and connect our PBX.

That is work-in-progress and not yet available.

I also need to enable the Screensharing for firefox

I don’t use Firefox and cannot confirm that for you.