Ignite Realtime is pleased to announce “Openfire Meeting”, a new plugin for Openfire that continues the development of the ofmeet web application which was part of the deprecated Jitsi-videobridge plugin.
PLEASE NOTE - You will need latest Openfire 3.10.0 to use this plugin. Use a nightly build or wait for the imminent official release.
Openfire Meetings is a complete standalone plugin powered by Jitsi Videobridge. It does not depend on any other plugins
The front-end we application is a combination of Candy and Jitsi Meet and enables the following features
- Openfire user authentication directly from web browser for both Candy and Jitsi Meet
- Audio, Video and Telephone (SIP) conferencing directly with Jitsi Meet and from Candy
- Desktop sharing (screen and applications) using the Openfire Meeting Chrome extension
- Fastpath user agent with audio and video using the Candy and Jitsi Meet web applications. It also requires Fastpath plugin to be installed.
- Configuration directly from Openfire admin web pages.
How to use
Jitsi Meet - https://your-server.com:7443/ofmeet
Discussion place is in the community plugins, here