My name is kleber and I’m in Brazil.
I installed open fire 4.5.3 on my development server and I am studying this application.
I installed the Openfire Meetings plugin and did several tests that worked well (no problems).
I migrated to openfire-pade-v1-0-0-candidate-release (offocus.jar, ofmeet.jar, pade.jar) and found that this version has several interesting functions and I also performed several test that worked well.
I upgraded to Openfire Pàdé 1.0.0 released! (made available on 08/31/2020) and I had problems mainly with the loading time (5 times longer).
I had to reinstall plug-in 0.9.5 because it was so bad.
My suggestion is to go back to openfire-pade-v1-0-0-candidate-release.
Note - this text was translated by google.