Openfire Pàdé 1.0.0

Hello gentlemen,

My name is kleber and I’m in Brazil.
I installed open fire 4.5.3 on my development server and I am studying this application.
I installed the Openfire Meetings plugin and did several tests that worked well (no problems).
I migrated to openfire-pade-v1-0-0-candidate-release (offocus.jar, ofmeet.jar, pade.jar) and found that this version has several interesting functions and I also performed several test that worked well.

I upgraded to Openfire Pàdé 1.0.0 released! (made available on 08/31/2020) and I had problems mainly with the loading time (5 times longer).
I had to reinstall plug-in 0.9.5 because it was so bad.
My suggestion is to go back to openfire-pade-v1-0-0-candidate-release.

Kleber

Note - this text was translated by google.

I am unable to reproduce your problem. The first time the web page loads, there is a delay loading all the addon javascript files. After they are cached, loading the next time is normal and fast.

No. The loading time is very high in any situation.

kleber

Check your network. My server pade.chat is in Switzerland and I live in the UK. I get normal and fast response.

If you get better results with 0.9.5, then stay with that version

I reinstalled the Openfire Pàdé version 1.0.0 released!
and I noticed that the loading is very slow (approximately 60 seconds) however the reuse is much faster.
I noticed that the function that reduces the video camera image is not available at the bottom of the screen.
As I am studying openfire, I installed all possible puglins for evaluation. It may be that some puglin is interfering with the loading of this application. (I will perform more tests looking for possible cause since the previous version did not present this problem).
Subsequently he would report observations or considerations.

Kleber

Note - This text was translated by google.

Hello gentlemen,

I reinstalled openfire 4.5.3 (version with and without java) only with the plugins of my interest (which are few).
The response time of Openfire PADE 1.0.0 (initial load) was between 25 to 30 seconds.
I noticed that there is no function that reduces the image of the video camera and this function existed in openfire-pade-v1-0-0-candidate-release.

Hug to everyone

Kleber

Note - this text was translated by google.