Openfire Server database high availability Setting

I am using open fire Server with Sql Server 2012 and need to configure high availability for DR Situation. Normally on internet, it say by adding “multiSubnetFailover = true” at the end of connection string will solve the issue but things not get working by changing connection string. Please advise the solution. Thanks in advance

Hi,

My understanding is wrong, jtds driver does not support “multiSubnetFailover”. It came to know that JDBC 4.0 support “multiSubnetFailover”.After through research I successfully configure sqljdbc4 driver with openfire server. Following link is quite helpful, its in Chinese but you can translate in google translate.

openfire 连接sqlserver 2008 的一个问题 - 一 定 会 去 旅 行 - 博客园

Please, do not post the same message multiple times. It is taken as a spam and goes into a moderation queue. But then i can’t reject it, as it is not a spam, so i don’t want our system to learn it as a spam. But after i approve all the messages i then have to delete the duplicates manually. If you don’t see the message you posted, it is going through a moderation. Do not post it again.