Openfire service stop automatically

my openfire service stopped automatically. it happens each 2 days. i have to restart service manually what could be the issue? it really a big issue and my application is live… thanks in advance for your help…

The reason could be in the logs. Also providing version and what platform and OS it is running on is useful.

Hey root
openfire 4.0.1 and it is installed on Amazone EC2 with OS ubuntu 14.04

my debug log is something like:
2016.02.03 09:16:32 org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.LegacyConnectionAcceptor - Configuration allows for up to 16 threads, although implementation is limited to exactly one.

and Error log:

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:499)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:311)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:257)

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:544)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:635 )

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:555)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

2016.01.31 06:30:47 org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.rest.exceptions.RESTExceptionMapper - UserNotFoundException: Could not get user with ressource 173

2016.01.31 06:35:26 org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.rest.exceptions.RESTExceptionMapper - UserNotFoundException: Could not get user with ressource 162

I am using

Personally i don’t see anything what can explain the stoppings.

Hi Guys

I have installed openfire in digital ocean ,I dont no why the services getting auto stoped (I have to Restart the service every time when our employees say spark not working)

I am using puttty to access digitalocean

Any suggestions Please