OpenFire won't engage in outgoing connections

Hell everybody,

after some trouble I had with my Astaro security package I finally managed to get everything running, or so I thought. Connecting through pidgin works fine, although Spark won’t connect to the server with a note that either the username or passwort are incorrect (which they are not). I logged on to an extern Jabber-account on a different server to test the messaging and everything, but no text or authorization is transmitted. Here is what the log shows when I try to send a message:

2008.01.12 17:40:49 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.createOutgoingSes sion(LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:258)

] Error trying to connect to remote server: ccc.de(DNS lookup: ccc.de:5269)

java.net.UnknownHostException: ccc.de

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.createOutgoingSess ion(LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:253)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.authenticateDomain (LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:184)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.sendPa cket(OutgoingSessionPromise.java:205)at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.run(Ou tgoingSessionPromise.java:185)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I admit that after several hours of work, I still don’t have a clue what to do with this problem. It seems the server is unable to establish a connection with the foreign server, but the rules allow this on port 5269, which is open.

Anyone got an idea what the problem might be? Maybe something with the router configuration?

Best wishes in the hope for help,

MrMister

EDIT The log-message as txt-file: www.mrmister.net/error.txt