org.apache.tools.ant.Task

Hello!

I have been using opener and was making some custom jitsi tools but now I am just trying

to make a plugin. I have eclipse installed and open fire source. It builds and it launches.

I tracked down and fixed several launch issues that prevented it from working at all but

one is left

[pool-3-thread-1] WARN org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle - FAILED o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@2f76ed02{/,file:/Users/pmycue/git/Openfire/target/openfir e/plugins/admin/webapp/,STARTING}{/Users/pmycue/git/Openfire/target/openfire/plu gins/admin/webapp}: java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:

The type org.apache.tools.ant.Task cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:

The type org.apache.tools.ant.Task cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

it repeats a number of times. I made sure i have ant jars included in the class path.

The server IS running, but it looks like many plugins failed, including the admin console. SO, i can not connect

to the admin console, however it does run, my iOS apps connect to it properly and somehow it used the same

domain as my installed (but stopped) open fire server.

Thanks,

Peter Mycue