Packet Filter cause Spark GUI to delayed responds at offline and away users

Hi everyone. I have a weird problem with my setup. I tried the same steps on different installations on Linux and Windows servers but the result was the same.
My server side is Openfire 4.4.1 with LDAP authentication to Windows Server 2012 R2 Domain Controller and the client version is Spark 2.8.3.

My main goal is to use the packet filter rules to block file transfer between users. For file sharing purposes we have an another custom solution. The rule I wrote is as follows: Action-Drop PacketType-IQ From-Any To-Any
With this rule I’m able block the file transfer but now I have another problem when it is enabled.

When I move the mouse on an online user the small box with user details appear immediately and when I click on the user, the chat window is displayed immediately as well.
But when the user is away,offline,etc. the actions(also the right click menu) on these users are about 10 seconds delayed.

I searched the problem but could find a suitable solution. I really appreciate your guidance on this case.

Thanks

Blocking IQ is not a good idea. You are blocking a lot more than just file transfer. Maybe it will be better to use Client Control plugin and disable File Transfer menu in Spark this way.