Pandion not logging into Wildfire 3.2.0 release

same problem here with Miranda…

We’'re having this same problem after upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.2 this morning. Logging on using Pandion and the default settings (TLS) does not work. The log file looks the same as yours.

EVNT: Connecting to somedomain.com

SENT:

But then it sits there forever. However, using SSL or no encryption works fine. This is unfortunate since we have to go change everybody’'s clients to use SSL now.

Any word on what the issue is?

Nathan

Hey guys,

I wanted to give you an update on this issue. We are now trying to figure out what is going on. So far the only client we are aware of that is having this issue is Pandion. For some weird reason after TLS negotiation is finished no more communication is possible between Pandion and Wildfire.

As it was reported in this thread it is still possible to use SSL on port 5223. That means that people using Pandion can still use encrypted connection but using the old SSL method that connects to port 5223. I’'m trying to communicate with Pandion devs to figure out what is going on.

Regards,

– Gato

But what is the difference between 3.11 and 3.20?

It was working with the 3.11…

Nice that you are looking to cooperate with the pandion devs, that’'s just what is needed to solve this! Thumbs up!

Hi gaston,

good to hear that. Thumbs up to get it going. I am eager to wait, as I like to implement the red5 plugin. It’'s just a great piece of software to have a webclient. The install was a piece of cake.

I only have to find a way to get 3.2 working on my prodcution server, as it is running NT. But LG of this forum is helping me with that.

Support is just great here.

turbo

Hey DeraZ,

For Wildfire 3.2.0 we complete replaced the networking layer with MINA. MINA is an Apache project that provides support for non-blocking connections.

Regards,

– Gato

Thanks for the explanation

Hi,

Any news?

You probably need to go through the webforum - http://forums.pandion.be/index.php - to contact the developers as the email on the mail page is reported not to work…

Hey guys,

Latest update: After diving into the depth of TLS all I can see is that Wildfire is sending data to Pandion after TLS has been negotiated and it seems that Pandion is not getting it or something alike. At this point the only workaround for using encrypted connections with Pandion is to use the old SSL method on port 5223.

Regards,

– Gato

hi Gaston

yes, can confirm that. Just SSL is working.

Will this be fixed in a new 3.2.1 , as it was working with TLS in 3.1.1 ?

turbo

Hey turbo,

I need to get in contact with Pandion devs to get to the bottom of this problem. It’'s still not clear to me if this is a server or client side issue as it only happens with Pandion.

Regards,

– Gato

Yes,

But it was working with the old version of wildfire…

I was having the same problem with Miranda IM. We are all connected over port 5223.

jA

That mean that is not only a Pandion problem…

3.2.2.2 doesnt solve the problem

Message was edited by: DeraZ

Any news

up

I will be out of the office until February 29th.

If you have questions about Bizflow, please see this page https://wiki.sra.com/wiki/Bizflow_Help

If you need assistance with setting up Conference Place accounts, please contact linzi_bresler@sra.com.

If you need to set up a conference call (audio) account, please sign up at http://www.intercall.com/direct/sra

If you are having problems with the SRA Portal, CostPoint Datamart or Secure Instant Messenger please complete a computer support ticket.

If you have an emergency, you can reach me on my cell phone at 202-487-6629

up