Patch for SPARK-1040 and SPARK-1036

Hi,

here is the first patch to support the latest version from smack.

Can other poeple test this patch, too. My frist tests was sucssesfully with this patch .

Jingle and Spark worked.
smackx-debug.jar (54764 Bytes)
smackx.jar (514994 Bytes)
smack.jar (285660 Bytes)
SMACK-SVN-PATCH-FOR-SPARK.patch (4492 Bytes)
SMACKX-JINGLE-SVN-PATCH-FOR-SPARK.patch (679 Bytes)

add jingle plugin
jingle.jar (1254230 Bytes)

How should we test? I have just copied those new jars into my Spark folder. And Spark is not showing up, just hangs in the processes.

Sorry, i have forgot the spark jar. :frowning:

You must copy the smack.jar,smackx.jar and the spark.jar in your spark/lib directory and the jingle jar in your spark/plugin directory.
spark.jar (3198391 Bytes)

will it be compatible with other Niklas patches (multiple chat windows mode, presence icon in the taskbar window and other patches)?

Still doesnt show the GUI, just hangs.

Do you have an error output for me?

I have download and intall the spark 2.5.8. Then I overwrite the smack.jar,smackx.jar,smack-debug.jar,spark.jar in the lib directory.

After that i have replace the jingle.jar from the plugin directory and start spark.

By me it works.

will it be compatible with other Niklas patches
So I think yes. But I don’t have tested. If problems occur with a patch, i will fix it. :slight_smile:

I think you should be testing against 2.6.0 Beta 2. Maybe mine version is not 2.6.0 Beta 2 original, as i’m applying a lot of patches. I could try to install 2.6.0 Beta 2 fresh copy if this version works for you.

Ok. I can confirm it’s working with 2.6.0 Beta 2.

Hi,

befor we can apply this patches we must remove the jniwrapper.

Patch:

http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/message/188306#188306