Plugins don't show in spark tab pane

hi,

i’m working with spark 2.5.8 src code checked out from svn repo.

i build it with ant which generates a “target” directory.i go to ~/target/build/bin and run "startup.bat " file to launch spark client.

the spark client is working ok except for one thing :

even though i have jar files : fastpath.jar , jingle.jar etc…in “plugins” directory , these plugins don’t show in spark workspace tab pane .

strange thing is that when i add my own jar plugin , this new plugin tab shows in spark tab pane and works correctly .so what happened to default spark plugins (fastpath ,jingle ,etc) ?!

Perhaps as i’m “in development mode” my pluggins folders is another one, or in place that you don’t expect ? but why my own plugin shows and other ones don’t ?

what can i do to get fastpath ,jingle and other default spark plugins to show in tab pane (i mean in developement mode via building spark 2.5.8 src code)?

thanks.

As i recall i was able to use Fastpath plugin in Spark build version (biuld with Netbeans). Is your account that you are logging in set as an agent in a Fastpath queue? have you Fastpath installed on the server?

wroot wrote:

As i recall i was able to use Fastpath plugin in Spark build version (biuld with Netbeans). Is your account that you are logging in set as an agent in a Fastpath queue? have you Fastpath installed on the server?

No i didn’t done any configuration for fastpath .

honestly, i don’t know anything about those default spark plugins .do they require extra installation and configuration?

can you please shade some light on how to set up fasthpath ?

thanks.

You need to install Fastpath Service plugin on Openfire server (Fastpath Webchat is optional). Then you’ll have Fastpath tab in Admin Console. There you can click on demo workgroup and then on Default queue and then add you account there as an agent. You’ll get a Fastpath tab in Spark after you relogin with that account. And as i said i think it works with build version too.