powered by Jive Software

Possible cause of AD LDAP Group problems

I did some tests and came up with the following with the Active Directory LDAP Group problems everyone is having. The workaround that people are using by disabling the group then enabling the group to show in all users rosters only works until you restart the jive server. I debuged the xml and this is what I got…

The client (Psi) sent the following request

Did not return any rosters. Now changing the roster to disabled then renabling it while its running I am guessing forces it to send an update to current clients. Then the groups show. Once you stop and start the server the groups are gone again.

I hope this helps get this bug fixed. Its killing us here and we have had to take IM offline completely.

Thanks for your time

Poppa Smurf