Presence type="unavailable"

Hi, folks. Could someone explain me the source of this problem:

(JID.java:232)

I can speak with this contact, but i don not see it’'s presence status.

Hey Nikolay,

Can you paste the entire stack trace? And also the packet that created that error?

Thanks,

– Gato

May be this is what you looking for:

2007.02.28 10:42:23 org.jivesoftware.wildfire.handler.PresenceUpdateHandler.process(PresenceUpdateHa ndler.java:140) Internal server error. Triggered by packet:

(JID.java:232)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.SessionManager.sessionUnavailable(SessionManager.java :828)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.session.ClientSession.setPresence(ClientSession.java: 620)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.handler.PresenceUpdateHandler.process(PresenceUpdateH andler.java:116)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.SessionManager$ClientSessionListener.onConnectionClos e(SessionManager.java:1493)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.NIOConnection.notifyCloseListeners(NIOConnection. java:161)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.NIOConnection.close(NIOConnection.java:140)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.sessionClosed(ConnectionHandler .java:86)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.sessionClosed(A bstractIoFilterChain.java:677)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextSessionClosed(Abst ractIoFilterChain.java:321)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$800(AbstractIoFilte rChain.java:54)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.sessionClosed( AbstractIoFilterChain.java:781)

at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.sessionClosed(ProtocolCodecFil ter.java:291)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextSessionClosed(Abst ractIoFilterChain.java:321)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$800(AbstractIoFilte rChain.java:54)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.sessionClosed( AbstractIoFilterChain.java:781)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java :267)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(Execut orFilter.java:305)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 650)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Hmm, interesting. Is this problem happening while you are shutting down the server? Is there a way I can reproduce this problem? The only way I can think this problem might happen is while shutting down the server.

Thanks,

– Gato

It looks like you are right… This is wrong old message.

But what about this:

2007.03.01 11:50:40 Packet sent to unreachable address

Miranda IM 0.7.0 alpha build #16 Unicode (Jabber v.0.7.0.3 )

This is from info.log.

This guy - velcomrob is offline, but he and i can speak with each other. The log is full of such messages.