Problem with login to ICQ

Hi!

I’‘ve upgraded IM Gateway plugin on my server from 1.0 beta 5 to 1.0 beta 6b. After that i couldn’'t log in to ICQ transport. MSN and Yahoo works fine. Where is the problem? Here are a few lines from log:

2007.01.02 23:56:22 org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.processPacket(BaseTransport.java :387) Exception while processing packet:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.put(ConcurrentHashMap.java:846)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.protocols.oscar.OSCARSession.(OSCARSession.ja va:69)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.protocols.oscar.OSCARTransport.registrationLo ggedIn(OSCARTransport.java:86)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.processPacket(BaseTransport.jav a:300)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.processPacket(BaseTransport.jav a:142)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.component.InternalComponentManager$RoutableComponent. process(InternalComponentManager.java:439)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.PresenceRouter.handle(PresenceRouter.java:108)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.PresenceRouter.route(PresenceRouter.java:61)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:75)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReader.processPresence(SocketReader.java:29 9)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.ClientSocketReader.processPresence(ClientSocketRe ader.java:57)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReader.process(SocketReader.java:193)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.readStream(BlockingReadingMod e.java:156)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.run(BlockingReadingMode.java: 62)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.net.SocketReader.run(SocketReader.java:123)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I have exactly the same problem.

Filip

Hm, I changed the encoding property from “ISO-8852-2” to “windows-1250”, deleted the plugin directory and restarted the server, now it works fine.

Filip

scratch head why am I seeing a pattern of “deleted the plugin and reinstalled and now it’'s fine”? That doesn’‘t bode well for Wildfire’'s upgrade/install mechanism. Might chat with the Wildfire guys about this.