Property 'provider.user.className' as specified in openfire.xml differs from what is stored in the database

I am configuring openfire.xml for custom database integration and following is my openfire.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

en

org.jivesoftware.database.DefaultConnectionProvider

com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/openfire?rewriteBatchedStatements=true</ serverURL>

root

select 1

false

false

true

com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

jdbc:mysql://localhost/openfire?user=root&password=123</c onnectionString>

org.jivesoftware.openfire.auth.JDBCAuthProvider

org.jivesoftware.openfire.user.JDBCUserProvider

SELECT password FROM user WHERE username=?

sha256

SELECT name,email_address FROM user WHERE username=?

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM user

SELECT username FROM user

SELECT username FROM user WHERE

username

name

email

there are no errors in errors.log but I see this line in warn.log file

2014.04.09 09:24:18 org.jivesoftware.util.JiveGlobals - Property ‘provider.user.className’ as specified in openfire.xml differs from what is stored in the database. Please make property changes in the database instead of openfire.xml.

I am modifying the openfire.xml by looking [this][1] but still a warning.Can any body please tell me what mistake I am doing?

[1]: http://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/openfire/docs/latest/documentation/db-integ ration-guide.html

This warning message indicates that you already have the “provider.user.className” property defined in your Openfire database, and the value you have defined in the openfire.xml file is different than what is in the database. You can remove it from the database via the System Properies page of the Openfire admin console (if you can login), or by deleting the corresponding row directly from the ofProperty table using your DB console, as follows:

delete from ofProperty where name = ‘provider.user.className’;

Thank you very much for answering