QIP can't get vCard

Hi all!

Sorry, if this topic has already been, but I could not find anything. So, I have a local server OpenFire 3.7.1 + AD 2008. Everything works fine, but there is a problem in getting vCard using QIP 2012. When I ask for the user’s data from the chat window, I get something like: “error getting card from uid@mydomain.com/qip”, but in openfire logs I have no errors, only in qip XML-console:

<iq type="get" to="uid@mydomain.com/qip" id="qip_151">
<time xmlns="urn:xmpp:time" />
</iq> <iq type="get" to="uid@mydomain.com/qip" id="qip_152">
<query xmlns="jabber:iq:last" />
</iq> <iq type="get" to="uid@mydomain.com/qip" id="qip_153">
<vCard xmlns="vcard-temp" prodid="-//HandGen//NONSGML vGen v1.0//EN" version="2.0" />
</iq> <iq to="admin@mydomain.com/qip" from="uid@mydomain.com/qip" id="qip_151" type="result">
<time xmlns="urn:xmpp:time">
<tzo>+04:00</tzo>
<utc>2012-09-18T12:56:49Z</utc>
</time>
</iq> <iq to="admin@mydomain.com/qip" from="uid@mydomain.com/qip" id="qip_152" type="result">
<query xmlns="jabber:iq:last" seconds="10">!сл</query>
</iq> <iq to="admin@mydomain.com/qip" type="error" id="qip_153" from="uid@mydomain.com/qip">
<vCard xmlns="vcard-temp" version="2.0" prodid="-//HandGen//NONSGML vGen v1.0//EN" />
<error code="501" type="cancel">
<feature-not-implemented xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas" />
<text xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas">The feature requested is not implemented by the recipient or server and therefore cannot be processed.</text>
</error>
</iq>

As I understand it, the whole thing is that openfire not support this kind of query.

Had anyone the same problem?