Red5 0.1.11 and FastPath support - "Offer Revoked / The offer has timed out" error

I’m running Red5 0.1.11 for the FastPath support. Haven’t had much of a chance to try out the other features yet, but it looks REALLY nice. Thanks again!

Chat works fine, but FastPath connections don’t produce any sort of popup offering the chat. When the chat times out and moves on to the next agent, a dialog box comes up that says “Offer Revoked / The offer has timed out”.

Logging into the server and chat works fine. I’ve applied the patch for cross-domain connections and can chat just fine - it’s just these FastPath offers that aren’t being displayed. What can I do to make these show up?

Thanks,

Ian

See here http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/blogs/ignite/2008/11/24/fastpath-added-t o-sparkweb-with-red5-video-and-desktop-sharing

on how to extend the response time.

Thanks Dele, but the problem is that the first notification the agent gets that they have a webchat request waiting is the timeout message. The invitation to join a webchat session never appears.

I’ve tried changing the connection method to RTMP and that’s helped somewhat - sometimes the offer shows up - but usually it still doesn’t. I’m running the latest Flash 10; also tried Flash 9 but that didn’t help. Seems to behave the same in IE and Firefox too.

Thanks,

Ian