Red5 Plugin 0.0.15 with SIP Flashphone

If you are running on Linux, please follow notes at

http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/docs/DOC-1520

Otherwise, mail me your red5.log, red5error, stdout.log and stderrorlog files.

-dele

Hi, Dele

Today, when I played with Red5 plugin, I met a problem after I re-installed red5-plugin (same version 0.0.17). It works well before.

Problem:

I use an account, for example dele2008, to register on my SIP server. However, when I make a call, the INVITE uses a default account named user, not the registered account dele2008.

Could you tell me what causes this problem?

Download the latest version 0.0.18. It fixes the problem with the default user name “user”.

Hi, Dele

I met another bug (version 0.0.18) about an incoming call.

When a call incomes, Flash accepts the call. But the Red5 plugin responds the SIP server with a wrong 200 ok which does not specify a CODEC in the SDP. Could you have a look?

I find a bug again (version 0.0.18).

The DTMF does not work.

DTMF works for me. I have just tested it again on a public 0800 UK number and the digits are recognised. If you are expecting an audio tone feedback, that has not been done in the Flex3 softphone, but it works. The digits pressed are showed in the text box.

-dele-

There is a problem with the way MjSip handles incoming calls. I have not had time to go over most of the code so anyone who has experience with MjSIP or who has the time to debug them is welcome to help fix them. This is one of the nice things about open source. One person starts it and others join in to make it work properly.

-dele-

I think I have fixed the Incoming call bug. can you pls download the latest version 0.0.20 and test it again.

many thanks,

-dele

Hi! i’m testing your plugin on a linux setup i must say is really interesting your work!

i’ve got a problem with red5phone, i’ve managed to get registered with a sip account on my asterisk server using the test page, but i’ve got some doubts:

• the asterisk server is the very same for the openfire one. is this a problem? The red5phone plugin works using the standard parameters (user,pwd,asterisk,asteriskpubip) but if i log from the sparkweb i’ve got a SIP unauthorized error…

• When i log into the red5phone i can see at asterisk console that the ip registered is that from my firewall (the gateway ip for the asterisk box) and not the one from my remote pc. This causes NO audio either way. Is some NAT setting for red5phone i should use?

• Well i’ve found that flash9 doesn’t suppor t v4l2 devices so i cannot test video plugins, i’m trying to get that solve with flashcam for the moment.

Anyway thanks a lot i’ll appreciate your feedback specially with the IP address issue.

but if i log from the sparkweb i’ve got a SIP unauthorized error…

see Red5, SIP Phone, Sparkweb - #2 by Dele_Olajide - Red5 - Ignite Realtime Community Forums

When i log into the red5phone i can see at asterisk console that the ip registered is that from my firewall (the gateway ip for the asterisk box) and not the one from my remote pc.

The SIP client (MjSIP) is in the Red5 plugin so its IP address with be your Openfire server IP address. If asterisk is on the same PC, then you can have port clashing between asterisk and MjSIP with RTP. I suggest you confirm what ports Asterisk is using and make sure there is no clash. Your remote PC is running flash which makes an RTMP (TCP) connection on port 1935 to the red5 server inside the red5 plugin.

Hey seaq,

• When i log into the red5phone i can see at asterisk console that the ip registered is that from my firewall (the gateway ip for the asterisk box) and not the one from my remote pc. This causes NO audio either way. Is some NAT setting for red5phone i should use?

The reason the IP that registers in aterisk is not your remote pc (by which I assume you mean the pc running the Flash) is because the Flash isn’t actually connecting to Asterisk. Its actually the Red5 java application which connects to asterisk. So the registered IP should be whatever server is running the Red5 plugin.

Also, I noticed you said something about “NO audio either way”. I found that in order to get my audio working on a linux machine I needed to both recompile /opt/openfire/plugins/red5/codecs/asao2ulaw and then set the permissions to the compiled binaries executable.

-Chris