Red5 roster for spark not working

hello all I am new in Openfire and spark./ red5

I am facing problem in red5 plugin of spark. my installation details are.

i have installed a Openfire with the help of (openfire-3.6.4-1.i386.rpm) in Fedora Core6 ,

using lampp (apache, mysql, and php) installation. with jdk java version “1.6.0_23”

(installed with the help of jdk-6u23-linux-i586-rpm.bin) by me, my client is using WinXP with Spark,

all is working fine client to client (PC TO PC) audio call works fine.

now I try to install red5 in Openfire and red5 plugin in spark client, to use video chat,

to do this I download red5.war and put this file in Openfire Plugin directory, and restart

Openfire Server, now there is a option for Red5 in Openfire admin website. (I do nothing with this option)

then I copy red5_plugin.jar from red5 directory in plugins and paiste this in plugin directory of

Spark in XP clinet.

now I again reboot my Openfire server and XP client, then start all to test Red5 is working or not.

in Spark I saw Red5 option on toolbar, there is 3 option in Red5 menu, (Open Audio/Video roster,

View Audio/Video messages, Publish desktop screen)

when I click on “Open audio/video roster” i can see a window of IE but nothing extra happen after this.

simple error “This program cannot display webpage” blah blah blah.

I do every thing, reinsall server , reinstall Openfire, reinstall JDK , every thing restart + kick my back

but nothing happen.

plzz help me

I am tired.

NetGuy.

hello all I am new in Openfire and spark./ red5

I am facing problem in red5 plugin of spark. my installation details are.

i have installed a Openfire with the help of (openfire-3.6.4-1.i386.rpm) in Fedora Core6 ,

using lampp (apache, mysql, and php) installation. with jdk java version “1.6.0_23”

(installed with the help of jdk-6u23-linux-i586-rpm.bin) by me, my client is using WinXP with Spark,

all is working fine client to client (PC TO PC) audio call works fine.

now I try to install red5 in Openfire and red5 plugin in spark client, to use video chat,

to do this I download red5.war and put this file in Openfire Plugin directory, and restart

Openfire Server, now there is a option for Red5 in Openfire admin website. (I do nothing with this option)

then I copy red5_plugin.jar from red5 directory in plugins and paiste this in plugin directory of

Spark in XP clinet.

now I again reboot my Openfire server and XP client, then start all to test Red5 is working or not.

in Spark I saw Red5 option on toolbar, there is 3 option in Red5 menu, (Open Audio/Video roster,

View Audio/Video messages, Publish desktop screen)

when I click on “Open audio/video roster” i can see a window of IE but nothing extra happen after this.

simple error “This program cannot display webpage” blah blah blah.

I do every thing, reinsall server , reinstall Openfire, reinstall JDK , every thing restart + kick my back

but nothing happen.

plzz help me

I am tired.

NetGuy.

OK thanks ,

my problem is solved not,

there is some problem in my internet explorer 8 to display flash, so I download adobe flash player 9, and uninstall adobe flash player 10. now its working now and I can see my video