Reducing the "BUZZ" time limit

I know this is a totally not worth while question.

I am tired of waiting for the “BUZZ” to reset before I can buzz a second time. I am a total road rager too. Is there a Jar code that someone could show me how to edit or someone could write a new one for me where I could buzz without the wait? Even knowing which jar file it is I want to edit would probably be good enough for me. I am sure it is a time limit built into the code. I could just change it.

I thank all of you who read this post for your willingness to help.

To reduce the wait time just open a chat window click buzz, then close the window and open a new chat window and buzz again.

mtstravel wrote:

To reduce the wait time just open a chat window click buzz, then close the window and open a new chat window and buzz again.

I’m gonna file it as a bug

Seriously. Maybe we can add something that refuses to reopen the window if the user is a habitual buzz abuser :stuck_out_tongue:

I think making that button unavailable even after reopening chat window with last buzzed user would be a better solution

we already have the ability to deny buzzes from people. Maybe we could add a preference where you can set the delay in seconds before buzz is available again. I do not think this is a bug though. The delay is to stop people from abusing the feature. Like I said a simple closing of the chat window and reopening of it gives you buzz back, if you really feel the need to interupt somebody that badly.

To me it’s a bug. I think delay should work even after reopening chat window. Of course it should reset after relaunching Spark Closing and opening chat window is rather easy to do and easy to abuse one. And there is no way to block buzzing of only one user. If you turn that feature off, you won’t get a buzz from other, disciplined users.