Regiter all user messagge in my server

i nee help

by polices of my enterprice i need logg all conversations of my user, about 200 user in the enterprice

some somethink an sniffer installed on my server like that.

Hi,

you may enable the audit log here http://server:9090/audit-policy.jsp or install the I-Ball Chat Auditor (hosted on sourceforge.net) or use the enterprise version.

The audit log uses a “raw” format, it’'s enough to log everything but little if you want to review what uses did chat.

LG

thats ok but i don’'t have wildfire enterprice, i need some to registrer al conversations of my users from clients :pandion, exodus, neos ect… no for the web

Hi,

do you want the server to write a log file no matter what client is used or the client?

If it is the server then please see my post above.

LG

hello

thank you for the help, i downloaded the plunging, but I don’‘t work initially for that don’'t create the tables in may database, I made them manually and then I work correctly. the other thing that I want to make is to exclude certain users so that their messaging is not registered in the servant, a doubt, the plugins only keeps me the conversations in the database, and I want to know if some form exists of visualizing these in the administration console.

Hi,

I don’'t use either of the plugins as I dislike the idea to have a data tomb and a database which grows, grows and grows more.

Anyhow it may help a lot to post whether you are using I-Ball or the Enterprise Plugin.

LG