Remove user and or group "No groups"

1382/5000
Good afternoon.

I need community help.
I’ll try to explain as best I can.
Follow:
_ First: Openfire was installed on a Windows Server 2012 R2 server. It worked out perfect;
_Second: created new production server for Openfire, Windows Server 2012 R2;
_Third: In order not to need to re-create all users, I exported from the ratification server and imported it to the new server. Successful import to contacts, only groups that were manually created, unfortunately.
It was identified that when I connect a user using a mobile device, through Xabber, a group called “No groups” appears, and inside it are all users, but pointing to the name of the homologation server. That is, in the contact list I have all the users of the production server and repeating each of them on the homologation server.
I did a search on the Openfire Console, I chose a user, I clicked on the “Roster” option, it was verified that duplicate users, production server and homologation are actually appearing.
How do I delete these users? Or if there is a way for this group “No groups” to stop appearing in the Xabber list.
In the Spark contact list, this group “No groups” does not appear, only in Xabber itself.
Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards.
Deucimar Firmino