Request for bigger editor and other content presentation and

Hi,

I usually use the “Plain Text” editor and sometimes I enjoy the “Preview” but working on documents with 100 lines is really hard as the editors display only 20 lines. So one needs to scroll a lot. Not sure if you did think about a “full screen” editor so something like this.

The code sections are always displayed with scroll bars, that looks very “special” and breaks good designs.

I’m looking for a

option, removes also the newlines and is not what I like.

LG

If you notice the bottom right corner of the text editor, you can expand the window using the 3 diagonal bars. You can drag it down to make it as big as you want.

I’ll have our product manager take a look at your request about code sections to see if there are any creative workarounds or ideas for how we can make this better in future versions.

Hi Dawn,

quite interesting that one can change the size, and scrolling is possible using the mid mouse button which is unfortunately nothing a normal user may want to do. So one may think about a new window or play with DOM and layers to make the editor look like an application which is not HTML-based. Anyhow it will help me while editing documents.

I’d like a text link which reads Add 5 lines to the input area so one gets the idea to change the size of the editor, or something else in the bottom above “Attach Files”, probably: “If you notice the bottom right corner of the text editor, you can expand the window using the 3 diagonal bars. You can drag it down to make it as big as you want.”.

LG