restAPI plugin request

I currently use restAPI plugin to manage users from my website. I have a few requests.

First, the lockout code seems to not function as advertised.

When I lockout a user from the API, yes the account does show as locked out in the openfire admin panel, but it does not close the connection.

When I manually lockout a user from the admin panel, it closes the connection (kills session) and kicks the user out of chat. (desired effect).

Is there any way someone could look into why this part of the API isn’t kicking the user immediately? The user stays logged in, but should the

user log out, they will not be able to log back in which is good, but I want the user to be kicked immediately like they are when locked out from

the admin panel directly.

Second, allow use to add a user to a group in the same request as creating the account.

Currently we have to perform 2 requests. One to create the user, and the second to add the user to the desired groups.

Thank you for your time.

I will add the kick after lockout to the next REST API release.

The second one will take some time, but I will add that to backlog as feature request.

You are awesome! Thank you!

I did want to add one last request.

A general kick function. When a user changes their password through either the API call, or if I do it through the adminCP, if they are currently logged in, their chat session will stay active even after a password change. I would like to be able to perform a kick request on the username after they successfully update their password so they will have to login with new password. thanks!

@Redeyes

The newest version contains the kick by lockout the user. You can download the newest REST API here: Ignite Realtime: Openfire Plugins