Revisiting the dead link in 3.0.0 Alpha

is there anyway to turn off the log entry for the plugin hotlink for the admin console? 3.0.0 Alpha is running nicely, however my log is getting filled up with this:

2006.05.26 06:50:33 Missing resource for key: tab.tab-plugins.descr in locale en

Anything I can do to make it go away, atleast until you guys get it fixed and I can upgrade?

Jeff

Any Ideas? Or is this just an Alpha thing?

Hey Jeff,

Its just an alpha thing, we are testing new configurations for the Admin console. Thanks for testing the Alpha build!

Thanks,

Alex

I guess then there is no way to turn it off? Bummer.

Ok. Do you guys expect to release a more upgraded release where this feature will be working or taken off. The log is gettings larger by the moment…

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

As a temporary solution comment out lines 281->289 in admin-sidebar.xml, this will resolve your problem until we can fix it in the core code.

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks!

jeff

what I just realized (late thought) is to ask, where is the template fiel for wildfire admin console located. in the source I see the error, it’'s just an empty link. If someone can give em the location of the admin console template I can go into the html code and re-direct the link to Disney.com™ or something.

Jeff

Bah Spelling!

Message was edited by: jeff_garner