Roster/Announce

Here is the exception being thrown

11.10 14:37:47 Could not store offline message for address 10.23.5.73/announce/online

org.jivesoftware.messenger.user.UserNotFoundException

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.user.spi.DbUserIDProvider.getUserID(DbUserIDProvider .java:131)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.user.spi.UserManagerImpl.getUserID(UserManagerImpl.j ava:125)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.user.spi.DbOfflineMessageStore.addMessage(DbOfflineM essageStore.java:63)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.user.spi.OfflineMessageStrategyImpl.store(OfflineMes sageStrategyImpl.java:93)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.user.spi.OfflineMessageStrategyImpl.storeOffline(Off lineMessageStrategyImpl.java:69)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.spi.MessageRouterImpl.route(MessageRouterImpl.java:5 0)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:66)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReadThread.readStream(SocketReadThread.jav a:191)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReadThread.run(SocketReadThread.java:95)

<jive:jive xmlns:jive=“http://jivesoftware.com”>

tim

tim</d igest>

tim

5cc64f193c289e88db734060716ac96f2468cc4a

Psi

Online5</presenc e>Timtim

Tim

tim

mypage

awayAuto Status (idle)5Online5</presenc e>

That stack trace doesn’'t match up with the current codebase. I think that if you get a fresh copy from CVS and install a new DB schema, things should work.

In the last couple of days, there were a couple of major refactorings of the codebase. Among other things, the concept of a userID was removed (it’'s now just username). This required database changes and many code changes.

Regards,

Matt

This is the nightly build from yesterday. I am using SQL server.

DO you want me to continue to test with SQL server? If not please let me know which database you guys are using. I would prefer SQL server or postgres myself.

Finally exodus is not puking like PSI and JAJC.