Roster- groups aren't showing automatically?

Hi everyone. I’m a noob to Openfire, so sorry if this seems like a dumb question.

I have a very old version of Wildfire running in my environment with Soapbox as the client. When I login the groups that are shared that I am a member of automatically show up in the Soapbox screen. When I login to a new Openfire server using Pandion (it looks and feels most like Soapbox so it will confuse my users the least) it doesn’t show the groups unless I add them. Is there any way to get the groups to show up automatically like in our older version?

Also, I’ve read some posts that indicate single sign on can work with Pandion and Openfire, but I can find almost no information as to how to set it up. If someone can point me towards whatever information there is or where it’s at, I’d be grateful.

Thanks!

Scot

OK, this seems to be more of a problem with the Openfire server refreshing itself from AD via LDAP. I restarted Openfire for other reasons and everything showed up like I was expecting.

How often does openfire refresh its LDAP data?

Guess I’m answering my own questions. I found posts that say every six hours and there’s no way to change that.

Hears crickets chirping