S2S bug regarding TLS

Guus mentions in http://issues.igniterealtime.org/browse/OF-443 that

“Please be aware that there’s another issue, that relates to TLS. It’d be best to disable TLS for server-to-server connections while testing Dialback functionality (Dialback typically is used as a fallback for TLS)”

Is there a issue report regarding this bug? I installed a nightly build which seems to fix the Dialback bug, but still my server doesn’t have the same connectivity that it had with 3.6.4. Especially any S2S connection to jabber.ccc.org is not working. I see the contacts from this XMPP server online but I am unable to communicate/send message to users on this server. Is this an manifestation of the TLS bug mentioned above?

Flow

Also maybe it’s relevant. My error.log is full of NPE at the same point:

2011.04.20 09:51:54 An error occured while creating a server session

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.ServerDialback.createIncomingSession(ServerDia lback.java:415)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalIncomingServerSession.createSession(Loca lIncomingServerSession.java:118)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.ServerSocketReader.createSession(ServerSocketRead er.java:233)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketReader.createSession(SocketReader.java:415)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.BlockingReadingMode.run(BlockingReadingMode.java: 67)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketReader.run(SocketReader.java:137)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)