S2s presence issue

I have two servers

Server1 (LDAP)

Server2(MYSQL)

user1@server1 can see user2@Server2 online. But user2@server2 sees user1@server1 as offline. I am seeing nothing in the error logs. In the debug the only thing I can see that could be an error is below, it happens right after the s2s session connects.

java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer

at sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcher.read0(Native Method)

at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.read(SocketIoProcessor.j ava:232)

at org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.process(SocketIoProcesso r.java:206)

at org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.access$500(SocketIoProce ssor.java:44)

at org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor$Worker.run(SocketIoProce ssor.java:506)

at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:43)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2007.04.19 08:01:20 Ignoring extra content {}

Hi,

are you sure that both users are subscribed to each other?

LG

I found out the problem.

The subscription plugin was causing my issue. From what I heard it suppose to be fixed in 3.3.0 but it seems like it is not.

would you mind explaining the issue with the presence plugin you were seeing? I was having some issues after installing it as well and was wondering if they were related.

ievovle,

According to this thread

http://www.igniterealtime.org/forum/thread.jspa?messageID=145076&#145076

There seems to be a problem with the subscription plugin intercepting presence packets. It was suppose to be fixed in 3.3.0 but I am still having a problem with the subscription plugin. If I remove the plugin all users can see each other’'s presence.