powered by Jive Software

Search Plugin Problems

Hi,

I’‘m attempting to get the Search plugin to work against Win2K AD. I’'ve enabled the plugin and allowed users to search, but when I attempt to run a search my client gets disconnected from the server and I get the following Java error on the JM server:

2005.09.13 13:07:45 org.jivesoftware.messenger.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:271) Could not route packet

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.plugin.SearchPlugin.replyDataFormResult(SearchPlugin .java:386)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.plugin.SearchPlugin.processSetPacket(SearchPlugin.ja va:302)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.plugin.SearchPlugin.handleIQ(SearchPlugin.java:242)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.plugin.SearchPlugin.processPacket(SearchPlugin.java: 191)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.component.InternalComponentManager$RoutableComponent .process(InternalComponentManager.java:342)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.IQRouter.handle(IQRouter.java:151)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.IQRouter.route(IQRouter.java:73)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.PacketRouter.route(PacketRouter.java:65)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReader.processIQ(SocketReader.java:258)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.ClientSocketReader.processIQ(ClientSocketReader. java:43)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReader.readStream(SocketReader.java:230)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.net.SocketReader.run(SocketReader.java:111)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What does “Could not route packet” mean?? Any thoughts or ideas for me?

Steve