Session Count does not match number of users

On my sessions tab it is currently displaying “89 Active Connections”, but there are only 86 user names listed.

Thoughts?

jA

Got the same problem here too, and I’'ve double checked that there people online match the people on the session list in the admin console. I have 57 sessions but 56 people online.

While I’‘m at it, has anyone ever had an extra online session shown in the admin console that shouldn’'t be there . i.e. It says the person is online in the session list of the admin console, but they are really offline and are also shown as offline on everybodies contact list.

Thanks,

Gene

jase700 wrote:

On my sessions tab it is currently displaying “89 Active Connections”, but there are only 86 user names listed.

Thoughts?

jA

Maybe some people are connected with different ressources and different clients. It is possible with jabber.

Checking my server, I now have the reverse, i.e. I have 8 sessions actually active and correctly showing on users’’ contact lists, but the active sessions in the admin console says there are 4 sessions active, but still correctly lists 8 people. Haha, very strange stuff… Very minor either way, I’‘m sure a server restart will fix it, but can’'t be bothered.