Set users.legnth and adjust video size

How do i set the users.legnth variable so i have less than 12 windows?

And as far as editing the video size in video320x420.lzx/myVideo3/lzx files, is that just a simple text edit and recompile?

I tried recompiling videoConf.lzx (i made changes to window size and the myCamera.setMode variable and got this error using openlaszlo 3.4 and the latest java JDE on the same linux server red5 is installed on using --dir to put the compile somwehere else:

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.IllegalStateException: already parsing
at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlReader.setContentHandler(libgcj.so.7)
at com.thaiopensource.relaxng.parse.sax.SchemaParser$State.set(SchemaParser.java:1 75)
at com.thaiopensource.relaxng.parse.sax.SchemaParser$State.startElement(SchemaPars er.java:216)
at gnu.xml.aelfred2.SAXDriver.startElement(libgcj.so.7)
at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.parseElement(libgcj.so.7)
at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.parseDocument(libgcj.so.7)
at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.doParse(libgcj.so.7)
at gnu.xml.aelfred2.SAXDriver.parse(libgcj.so.7)
at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlReader.parse(libgcj.so.7)
at com.thaiopensource.relaxng.parse.sax.SAXParseable.parse(SAXParseable.java:30)
at com.thaiopensource.relaxng.impl.SchemaBuilderImpl.parse(SchemaBuilderImpl.java: 79)
at com.thaiopensource.relaxng.jarv.VerifierFactoryImpl.compileSchema(VerifierFacto ryImpl.java:32)
at org.openlaszlo.compiler.Parser.validate(Unknown Source)
at org.openlaszlo.compiler.Compiler.compile(Unknown Source)
at org.openlaszlo.compiler.Compiler.compile(Unknown Source)
at org.openlaszlo.compiler.Main.compile(Unknown Source)
at org.openlaszlo.compiler.Main.lzc(Unknown Source)
at org.openlaszlo.compiler.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Not sure I can help. I normally use openlaszlo war file with tomcat on Windows. I then select the option to make a standalone swf file.

ok i’ll try that on a windows box, but what about my main questions?

How do i set the users.legnth variable so i have less than 12 windows? I think that and modifying the videoConf.lzx file would solve my small window problem.

And as far as editing the video size in video320x420.lzx/myVideo3.lzx files, is that just a simple text edit and recompile?

How do i set the users.legnth variable so i have less than 12 windows?

Resize the window from HTML to cover up the used slots

And as far as editing the video size in video320x420.lzx/myVideo3.lzx files, is that just a simple text edit and recompile?

Yes

Where can i get the openlaszlo 3.4.x war file? It’s not available on their website. There is a post form october stating that version 4.x will not work when compiling these lzx files. Is this still true?